18 August 2008

Feeble Plug

I must plug The Feeble Lance again. You should know that episode three of his podcast is up and available. If you haven't listened to episodes one and two, you may do so here and here. As much as its happy host would like me to, I can't plug The Feeble Lance every week (we're still in negotiations regarding logo tattoos of the other's site on the necks of our mothers). I am doing so this week because A) I do like his show, and B) I wanted an excuse to also plug his Cafe Press store featuring:

Photobucket

That's right, Feeble Wear. All I know is that he's got this:

Photobucket

...and I almost bust a gut when I saw it. Admit it fellas, what lovely godless lady wouldn't love one of these? Or this:

Photobucket

Ladies, how satisfying would it be to see the look of fear in that Christian catch's eyes when they behold you towering over them after you've managed to convince them that screwing you wouldn't really count as a sin? I know you're with me on this.

Here's the best part, because Hess is one of those wacky atheists who likes to give and do good (see previous post), he is donating every thing he makes from sales from now until October 30th to the Atheist Nexus social networking site. So, not only can you get some nifty atheist gear for your friends and loved ones, you can also feel good knowing the proceeds are going to support a new atheist driven site with much potential for good. Whaddya say?

There are also t-shirts, boxers, bibs, stickers and other such items. I got me some mini-buttons. I like buttons. Heh...

2 comments:

  1. OK Latin, seriously now, people are going to think I'm paying you ;)

    Thank you kindly once again for the plug. I'm tickled various shades of blue (pink just doesn't work for me) that you're enjoying what it is that I do :)

    We do have to finalize that tattoo and logo business...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sleep zee check unduh zee doorrrrr...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete